2005/03/15

A slight progress

First up: the latest news from the World of Warcraft. I am now level 25. I have gone back to the Eastern Kingdoms to complete some old quests. I have a new, better, uglier shield. ... Well, that's about it. I hope to be getting a really cool armor soon, I just have to go through hell and back to get it.

And now for some stuff that might be interesting to the rest of humanity: If you haven't noticed, Antipiratbyråns webpage (anti-piracy) has been hacked for quite some time now by AUH, Angry Young Hackers. A really nice way of showing that their behaviour is not acceptable. I came up with a really nice metaphor for this: They (the pirate hunters) are trying to control the Internet, which is ilke trying to put out a forest fire with a fire hose. With Bahnhof they managed to put out an entire tree, but while they was doing that the grass started to glow under their feet, and they are now trapped between all the other mighty burning oaks. As I have always said, they will go down in a burning inferno.

Keep it cool. Or hot... or, whatever...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Het metafor där du. Att bli hackad själv är dock inget vidare, ty jag vet hur det känns. Men om man hackar antipiratbyrån sparkar man uppåt, vilket förstås är helt ok. Man ska aldrig sparka neråt eller horisontellt, bara uppåt.