2005/03/10

A day of evasion

Well, something really funny happened at school today. First some background story: At my school we sit and work in small rooms with approx. four people in each. These rooms are called cells. Now, this dude in my cell, we can call him Sebastian, because that's his name, tends to be and behave slightly different from the rest of us. To put it simple, he wants to work, we want to play emulated NES games.

Now, the conflict has been going back and forth for some time, or gaming computer has been moved to another room, and then moved back, and some sort of weird agreement was met, broken, and finally ignored, which resulted in the four of us moving to the cell next door. We spent most of the day moving computers and rearranging the new cell, cleaning the place and making everything crisp, and making room for everyone. We even took a car and went to buy a door mat. A green one.
Our floor hasn't been known for being the most well cleaned, so when the two assistant head masters came by to check the place out and give out directions for tidying everything up, our new cell was the only one that didn't get a warning. Considering that this cell was the dirtiest of them all one hour ago, this was completely hilarious. It gets better when you note the fact that Sebastian has given appearance of being the most tidy person on the school (at least on our floor).

Allow me an evil laugh of freedom. This was the change that might just get me through the first part of spring alive!

Tomorrow I have a chemistry exam. It's quite hard. Hope I pass. Hope with me. I also hope I will get a chance to watch Constantine this weekend. It seems really interesting.

Finally some piracy news. Or rather some piracy links, in swedish.
Gimped
Piratbyrån

Inga kommentarer: