2005/03/20

"Good" night

Meehhh... I am so tired right now... just got back from a friend's. Played some GameCube with Mario Kart and Donkey Konga... It could have been better though. Everyone there takes it all so seriously. Every trial is a competition, every game is a world cup final. I'm quite tired of it actually. If there is something in this world you should not take seriously it's games. That is why they are called games and not future-depending-trials-of-importance. So please, guys, relax.

I got Resident Evil 4 the other day. Yeah... I have to play it more at night though... the scary panic effects does not really come to their rights in daylight. Still a wonderful game.

I somehow got a 12-year old kid from the Netherlands to fall in love with me today. Get the full story tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer: