2005/03/07

The next year of my life.

It is now certain that I will do military service the next year. I got the papers last friday. Twelve days after graduation it's off to live the hard life. But I'm not negative. I will absolutely enjoy this! As long as it's not studying I'm happy. Well, I know there will be some theory involved with equpiment and stuff, but that doesn't count.

Last friday I also bought a new record, Goa-head vol. 16, which is a absolutely lovely collection of goa trance and psychedelic trance. I have however still not been able to listen to the two discs (not even one whole actually) because of several annoying reasons, the most recent beeing my sister playing Donkey Konga with my stereo as I write. I want out of here! Far away! The situation does not improve when everybody around me keeps asking for help with their computers that doesn't work. I am so sick of fixing computers. http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/388b/

High point of the day (so far): My walls were shaking slightly when I played trance on really high volume and max base.
Low point of the day: I need to work. But I don't want to work! Damn you obligations!!

Inga kommentarer: