2005/03/22

Film

Me and some dudes are making a small movie. It's based on all the action movies with Steven Segal, I and two others play Steven's sons, since he died in one of his earlier movies. Lots of action and invulnerability, no story, and a really wierd happy ending. Might be fun.

I was in Gothenburg the other day... bought the soundtrack to Pulp Fiction (very nice), a couple of new indoor shoes (my others were falling apart, literally), a shirt with Rammstein, and this.

And so the much wanted story about the love from Holland.
I was playing WoW as a female undead warlock and I ask for help with a quest. I get a reply from someone, we meet up, and not after long he asks me if I'm a girl. I say "what do I look like?" and he then assumes that I am indeed a girl. Maybe it was slightly my fault, but it gets better. He asks me about my age, and when he finds out that I'm 18, he gets a little sad, because he was 12 and he was going to ask me to "go steady", which is of course completely ridiculous since he knows absolutely nothing about me, not even things he thinks he knows. He then proceeds to help me with everything I ask, all while saying stuff like "I think i'm in love", "I should always die for you" when dying, causing me to do the same; "I don't love your body I love your soul", since we were playing undead; and "we must fight together", when attacking a horde of high level enemies, which we cannot possibly take on.
It was quite fun though. Hope he gets a life. Unless he thought he was tricking me as well and was no 12 year old, but an angry 2000 year old demon from hell! If that was the case he can go... back... to hell!

Inga kommentarer: