2005/03/26

I'm back

I'm back from hell again!
Black hell is everywhere!

Or more specifically: I'm back online. Blasted servers! I hate technology that doesn't work. The worst part about it is that I'm the only one in our family that has any technical knowledge about computers, so it's always, always up to me to "fix" everything. And I hate it!
Anyway, after a couple of days of downtime it's working again, hopefully. Just before the informational blackout I joined a guild in WoW, and I soo want to play it. AND I want to try out the new things that came with the latest patch... unless the Blizzard servers are down (again) of course.

Submitted a new image to deviantART. Turned out to be ok.

Some good news then: It's spring! It's getting really warm outside and I just love it. This is the worst winter I've ever had and I just want to get to the summer! I want to get out of this place! Even if it does mean I'm going to run around in the terrain playing with real weapons and patching people up when they shoot themselves in the foot. Nah, it won't be school so it will be great. I'll keep ye posted.

Inga kommentarer: