2005/03/06

The beginning! Or maybe something else... who knows?

Well, I heard on the radio that a new blog is created every six seconds. Probably true. And now I am one of the many with a need to write, and for some reason a need for lots of people to read what you write. I must admit, I like it too!
So how does one start a blog? What should you write? I guess it should it be something that defines the whole blog, something that marks how the post will procede and something that sets the bar for what will be written. And that's probably what I'm doing, without knowing (hey, that rhymed... almost!).

High point of the day: Breakfast. Bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, toast and milk.
Low point of the day: Settlers 2 crashed on me. I need an old gaming computer for all the good games.

Inga kommentarer: