2005/03/17

Harmony

Yes... Harmony is the band I'm listening to as we speak. As I write. Yes. Either way it's a cool christian power metal band. Check 'em out. Speaking of the church, I just got back from there, doing my weekly confirmation leader thing. The group is actually getting better and better. Though they can be quite loud at times. STFUOKIPLZTHX! But I leave that part to the priest.

Tomorrow is bowling. And then I'm going to a WoW-LAN. It'll be really great. But it'll be even better when I get home. Because tomorrow I will also purchase Resident Evil 4! Then I won't sleep for the rest of the holiday... partly because of the gaming, partly because of the horror. The horror... (Guess the movie quote).

Now I'm off to watch 24. I know it's the same thing over and over again, but I've kind of started, so I don't want to miss episodes, or it will be even worse. Now peace out, and wait for my reports from the LAN, if I get time to make any that is.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hoppas du läst mina små kärleksförklaringar till 24, denna underbara serie. Säsong 4 är på gång i min dator och avsnitt 14 sänds via DC nästa tisdag...=)

När jag fick nys om att första säsongen hade två alternativa slut, efter sista avsnittet visats på tv4, laddade jag ner dem. I samma ögonblick såg jag att säsong 2 var på gång på andra sidan. Några dagar senare var jag fast rotad i att se klart säsongerna innan de ens börjat sändas i svensk tv. Internet är i sanning fantastiskt.