2005/03/09

Le work.

Yip. I'm kind of le tired today. Could be because today end in ten minutes, but it could also be because of all the work I do late at night, which is the time when I work best. Actually I work good whenever I'm alone and is able to do what I want, listen to ridicolusly loud music and surf the web, all at the same time. The fabulous site www.onsalaungdom.se is kind of up too. It will be up as soon as Crystone manages to switch the current server from Windows to Linux, cause we need both php and MySQL, which is superior and, of course, not supported by M$.

In other news, I'm trying out Google's image program Picasa by posting a screenshot of my surfer-desktop.

Tomorrow that is. I'll let it archive all images on the disk during the night. Hmm... getting a slight headache. Must sleep. 4000 people has filed complaint agains the swedish "Antipiratbyrån", the anti piracy bureau. They are so going down. Next: Microsoft... Well, well, in a perfect world.

I'm so tired. Good night.

Inga kommentarer: