2005/10/30

Events

A few unusual things have taken place over the last few days. First of all stuff connected to the ambulance. We got a transport of a small child. Only six months old. A pretty little girl. Born without a brain. ... Yes... The strange thing is that she survived birth. The impossible thing is that she is still alive and have several different reflexes. I wonder if she is alive at all. Or if it's just a shell. Seriously... what is life anyway? Does she have a soul? If she does, how is anything experienced? Or maybe it isn't. Well, the answers will probably come, some day. That day, you know.

Either way, her mother can't have an easy life right now.

The second thing was a high-priority call that concerned an unconscious man. Only he was dead. Never seen a dead body before. Both interesting and... well, it felt a bit weird. But I guess it helps to talk about it. But I'm not a talker, so I write. And people from all over the planet reads. And pay attention, cause' it's not every millennium I write stuff like this.

A few, more wordly, but still unusual things then. I was heading home from work yesterday and I accidentally stumbled upon some friends I hadn't seen in a while (one in 18 months). And one asked (partly as a joke) if I was coming with them to Gothenburg to party. And I said yes. We were both surprised. I have never been so impulsive in my entire life, if I remember correctly. But I had a great time.

And right now I'm listening to RAMMSTEINs new album Rosenrot. I just love these guys. So wonderful... Schwulah!

Inga kommentarer: