2005/10/02

Adventures

Especially those of Lucasarts. The best of all is in my opinion Grim Fandango, but you never know what will happen when I get to play all the others. Just completed Maniac Mansion (a classic indeed). With a walkthrough though... I won't have time to play all the games for real... especially when I get to play once a week... I wouldn't remember what I had done either. I should be able to do a few of them the proper way though... I got through Full Throttle and Grim, even though that was pretty far ago, but Indy 4 and Day of the Tentacle will probably be given the honor. And Sam and Max hit the road as well.

Anyway... off to another week. Only two weeks left before my ambulance practice period. It will be awesome.

Oh, and this saturday is the day of the Regiment at P4. That means you can come visit the garrison and watch tanks and other stuff shooting, check the facilities out and see what we're actually doing. The only cost is that of food. If you got time and measures of travel, come visit! ... That's an order!

Inga kommentarer: