2005/10/18

Tomorrow is the day

Well, well. Maybe you thoght I missed this weekends blog post? I did none of the sort. My weekend ends today you see. Tomorrow is my first day at the ambulance. Tomorrow... I must admit I'm getting a little tense... And also a little grumpy since I won't be able to sleep for as long as I want in the morning... for TWO days! (omg omg...)

I have bought a new game. Killer7. Yes... the very one. You need not worry though, the game was well worth the money. The graphic style is fantastic, as well as the boundaries that does not exist. Litterary everything the creators could think of couold be put in, and I believe most of it did too. A mad scientist contolled by his own afro hair? Two japanese buissnesmen with their heads blown open tossing pieces of brain at you? An army of laughing suicidal bomb monsters? Exactly.

I have also made pixel art of my iPod and my dream, the nintendo revolution. Check them out at my DA-page.

I shall give you a day of a medic tomorrow. Until then.

Inga kommentarer: