2005/09/25

F.E.A.R.

Probably a cool shooter with bullet time effects and a small japanese-style phycho-creepy girl with black hair. But if I want fear I go to Resident Evil for the Gamecube. Never been more afraid. Speaking of RE, Resident Efvul 4 is damned hard in pro-mode. The first village where you get to meet Mr. Chainsaw took me since yesterday to complete. I hope I'll get something relly nifty when I complete it again.

More scary stuff will be experienced tonight as a small celebration of having a free monday this weekend. Dark Water, the latest version. I shuld probably get to see the one from a few years ago... I heard it's really scary.

Not so scary: Charlie and the chocolate factory. Tim Burton rules.

And I have to link this, if you havn't already seen it.

Inga kommentarer: