2005/04/28

Bye for a while

Just thought I'd make a quick entry concerning this weekend since I won't be able to access the Internet for three days (OMG I will perish into emptyness of d00m!!). This is not, as you might think, because of crappy ISP, but because of a trip to Jönköping with my nice but slightly, very unfocused group of confirmands. I do hope it will be a cool camp.

I am also having this argument with a 12-year old (at least that's what he claims to be) at this community about piracy. I am, of course, completely running him over, and for the sole purpose of provocation I changed my avatar to this:
I havn't heard from him all day, and I know he's been online. Hehe.

One of the mistakes he made was not just comparing software with a car (why does everybody use a car as an example?), but that he was against the piracy of music, which is the easiest to defend, since this is where most of the trying-and-buying (downloading for evaluation) takes place. And I also have very solid proof that it works (myself).

I'll probably get into buying games and movies too, but they're quite expensive when you compare.

Inga kommentarer: