2005/04/14

Animated

I am trying to learn how to use Macromedia Flash right now. It's quite fun. I did however Stumble upon a really awesome flash site, and I realized It's going to take a while before I'll be able to do something like that... Anyway, the reason for learning Flash is not just for fun, I'm going to do this project thing for school, a website for the world known video game company Pixel Polygon Studios. So far it consists of me. I'll post links and stuff when I'm done. In like a month or so.

Downloaded Sin City a couple of nights ago... only seen the trailers so far, but I'm going to watch the whole shubadoo this weekend probably. If I can manage to get my sister out of my room... she constantly wants to use the computer for chatting. Use a phone...

Alan is really cool.

Inga kommentarer: