2005/05/05

RixHack

Tonight is the night! The night before I leave for good. Or... at least for four beautiful days. I shall spend then in Gothenburd together with approx. 2000 other geeks sitting at my computer grabbing warez and playing games. Or rather game - wow.

I'll be bringing my webcam, and shall (if I can remember) take pictures to show the slow, but steady fall of the lan geek from a fresh and eager dude to a dead tired zombie. First pic here:

Note the newly shaved freshness.
Now, the beauty of a LAN party like this is not playing games, or spending time with friends, or even grabbing sick amounts of corrupt software, but sitting in a place for four days and do absolutely nothing. I just love it!

Ok, tune in tomorrow (or technically today, if you live in Sweden or any country between here and the date line) at about 13:00 GMT+2 for more news.

Inga kommentarer: