2005/04/17

Reeeally close now

It is now exactly 1 hour and 3 minutes until it is officially my birthday (happy birthday to mee)! I did have some sort of party with some family yesterday, which was kind of nice, the cake was good. I did recieve Metallicas Ride the Lightning from the Blomqvist family (peace doodz) which is not bad at all. All the band members got long curly hair, but the music is good. To be honest, I am actually hoping to get Donkey Kong Jungle Beat tomorrow... otherwise I'll have to buy it. It just seems so ridiculously funny. And another set of bongos will enable further bongo-battling in DKonga... bongo on!

No sugar without some sulfuric acid though... tomorrow is also the day I have a pysics exam. Bleeeh. I sure do want to get out of this place. Military service will be a joy, no matter how hard, and despite all the games and stuff I'll be missing. Set meee... freee... (Meat Beat Manifesto - Prime Audio Soup).

I have also started playing some old cool Amiga games. Please use this emulator. If you really can't find the kickstart ROM 1.3 (it's not exactly legal, but it's out there) contact me and I just might set you up. There is also this torrent, it's called Amiga Classix 4 and features the emulator and quite a few game and configs. You can of course add your downloaded .adf files to the collection.

My fscking windows machine has been "downloading updates (0%)" all day. If it leeches bandwith without making progress I might just kill someone. Something. Yeah... something. Like a computer or so... Like one with M$ Windows installed...

Inga kommentarer: