2005/12/25

Bip and click

I thought I'd say a few words about music today.

I have 0 mp3-files on my computer. Wait, that's not entirely correct, let me rephrase. I have very few mp3-files on my computer that I ever listen to. I am since a while ago entirely devoted to webradio. Free, fast and you never really know what you're gonna get. The sites I use are Kohina, glorious bitpop and oldschool music; Digitally Imported, all kinds of electronic music, dance, chill or otherwise, something for everyone, and finally the Swedish Radio, which features many good music shows, especially late at night. It's also generally chill to listen to. Ocationally I go to some webradio-collection site and select a jazz channel or something, just to get some variation. But it doesn't last long.

I know people who has got so many mp3-files on theis disks they need support columns to prevent their harddisks from falling through the bottom of the computer case. They're that heavy. And so when I buy my own computer (another day of joy to look forward to) I'm going to keep minimizing the amount of mp3s, unless I buy some seriously large hdd:s, which I probably will... But I shall try to stay clean! It's a tough fight to fight on you own, but I will make it! I shall repent!

Inga kommentarer: