2005/12/23

Merry!

The lan was good. I survived. Nuff said about that.

You might have noticed the new link buttons to the right. I think they turned out quite alright.

Christmas is tomorrow. I can't believe it. Where did all the waiting and anticipation go? Now don't act like some dull adult and go all "that's what happens when you get older", cause I do not want it to be like this. It spoils the whole month. So very many thing makes me wish I could be a little child again. A child in the summertime. Or even an adult in the summer. I wrote last spring that the previous winter had been the worst in my life. I think I'm about to experience something slightly worse in two weeks...

But let's not talk about stuff like that. This is the season of joy, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Hey?

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Mycket snygga knappar må jag säga.