2005/09/18

Sweat

Yea, this post will be about sweat. Before this summer I had never been sweating so much that you could see it on the outside of my shirt. Not even when I was exercising really hard or playing football or anything. The military changed it all. The first experience was when we used the full combat gear for the first time. This includes a sort of body armor that protects from shrapnel and is made of thick fiber plates all over your body. It does not breathe well. More like a plastic bag. So the sweat went through the shirt, through the armor, and was visible on the jacket. Not the vest though, that would've been bad. From that moment I've been sweating more than I ever have before. When running, at the gym and so on... Why can't they just be like other people?

This has also caused me to love water more than any drink since that's the only thing you bring when in the field, and since you drink all the time to keep up with the sweat.

And I have a new haircut!
U.S. Army style, I know, but you do look kind of tough, dont you?

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Yeay, helikopterplatta. Se svetten som ett tecken på att din kropps avkylningssystem fungrar som det ska.

När har du förresten permission nästa gång? Skulle va kul att ta en fika inne i stan, eller nåt.