2005/09/11

How time flies...

Well well... another week has passed and the miltary machinery goes on as usual. It's not that I'm bored... I think. It's just that I don't see too much point to it. I'm prety sure we won't go to war, and I won't be going on one of the abroad missions either. I am learning advanced first aid though... but it's so much therory now, and knowing that the blood vein in the throat is called arteria carotis in latin isn't going to save many lives. It'll probably get better when we get more practical exrercises and I get to ride and assist on an actual ambulance for four weeks.

But I shouldn't complain. At least I don't have to sleep in a tent. Not until after christmas (three weeks of freedom!) when it will be cold and... eew... The upside to that is that I will be riding in the big, bad and awesome armored terrain vehicle Patgb203 which has AC, CD-stereo, PA-system... and loads of armor. Not like the CV 90 or Strv 122... but still.

Inga kommentarer: