2005/05/16

The day(s) after

First up: a recap of the prom night last Friday. Loads of people had gathered in a park in the city before the busses left. And I mean loads. Tuxedos and dresses everywhere! I myself wore a quite sharp one that was my grandfathers (quite cool that too). That move saved me about 700-1000 kr (the ticket only cost 500). When we arrived at the hall a few hours later we were offered a drink before the dinner. Ah, the dinner. The food was marvelous. And you got some free alcoholic beverages too! It wasn't quite enough though, so when the bar opened later you were either standing waiting for the bartender to take your order or going completely crazy on the dance floor. These two were not entirely unrelated.

All in all a very enjoyable night.

Now I have work to do (surprise!). And I completed Resident Evil 4! Such an awesome game. And now I've got all the extra games to complete! Weee!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Så det är studentdags nu, coolt!