2005/05/26

Another day after!

I was NOT in school today. And this for a very understandable reason: Paaaarthay! Last night, that is. It was actually the school that organized the whole thing, four schools (that are all part of sort of a group) were present, but the fun did start before that. After having completed my theoretical test for my drivers licence (w00t) I raced home and changed to my tux (which is my grandfathers, so I got away cheap, again) and then hurried my smartly-dressed ass to the bus that took me to school (believe it or not) where I met up with the d00dz, and we all went by car down to the city where the party would take place, which is also the city where the total abstainer of our class lives, who was also the person in whose house we were going to have a pre-party. That was a long sentence. Either way it was really nice, and a well needed warm up since the alcohol at the party was EXPENSIVE. But I did manage to get quite drunk and completely freak out on the dance floor, which was really fun.

All in all, this was also a very enjoyable night. And I think it was good, for everyone involved, that I didn't get up until 11 o' clock this morning.

And now for something completely different: System of a Down's latest album, Mesmerize, is ridiculously good. Leech plz! And then buy! The grinding mixed with the wonderful harmonics is just so great and original you'd be a fool not to listen, at least once.

Inga kommentarer: