2005/11/12

More wurk

I am aaalmost done with all the crap I had to do during these weeks. Just need to change a couple of things... print a few copys... but all these things take time, and that is time I could have spent playing DOOM! Ya, that marvelous old diamond of a game. I can't believe how much action ID were able to actually put in it. It's a constant blaze of chainguns and shotgund, zombies and demons flying around, blood everywhere! Technically, Doom 3 is bloodier, but Doom feels more raw. The corpses really splatter when killed and then they lay there in all their bloodiness. Not vaporizing in yellow sparks. Hmpfh.

It's the last weekend before going back to the military. It will be nice. I've kinda missed it a bit. Not the early mornings, or the officers... or the cold... or the lack of WoW, but I've missed the pals a bit, and I actually look forward to (I must be insane) going into field next week. I think it will be kind of chill really.

And maybe we group commanders have been promoted to corporals while I was gone... That promotion will rock. We have probably gotten our ceremony uniforms anyway, and I will be going home in that next friday. 19:00, Kungsbacka station, if you want a peek :)

Inga kommentarer: