2005/11/12

I love visitors

And I have noticed that there is a spike in the visitor frequency every time I update. How rare, don't you think? So I'm going to try to write more short and completely useless goof-posts, because I love to get visitors :D Or maybe I'm just really tired. I have to get up early tomorrow too. But I get to DRIVE to work! How cool is that? And then, tomorrow evening it's good-bye freedom. Once again.

But the wurk is complete, I will rework the stuff soon and put it up on Swedish Wikipedia. Sharing is caring :)

Oh, and should you be a reglar reader (I actually think I have a few) or just happen to stumble upon this page, won't you please post a comment? Especially if you're from the US or India or Japan or something cool like that. I need confirmation of my internets-fame you know. Yes, I am such an attention-whore...

Inga kommentarer: