2005/08/06

Routine

Six weeks have now passed. I think I'm starting to get used to the shit. Last week we practiced combat so I fired off a lot of blanks in the forest while running around and screaming commands. An ok week, concidering we marched 8km a day all three combat days. Hopefully the beret-test (or whatever it would be called in english) will be a little easier now. Two weeks left til that.

Speaking of shooting, firing a real gun is so totaly different from everything we learn in games (surprise). As an example i shot off 20 rounds from a distance of 20m (not long at all) in full auto from the hip and I hit 1 shot. A lucky one. No wonder all the guards in movies that run around shooting like maniacs with their automatic rifles never hits the hero...

I think we'll get to try out some anti-tank shots (think bazooka) and machine guns soon... and throw live hand grenades, yay!

Inga kommentarer: