2005/08/27

Days of tranquillity

I've been meaning to write an entry all week, but not much has happened, really. I've been lulling around the house, playing some WoW (with a new cuddly Tauren hunter), surfing the internets, and just taking it slow. I did do a couple of really neat stuff on the monday though, first I managed to get to the post office to pick up my drivers licence (the actual card that's been waiting for me for two months), and I bought a game. But not just any game. No, it's a post nuclear role playing game. That's right. Fallout. I've played Fallout 2 quite a bit (never completed though) and I've decided that the first game (which is just as ridiculously sweet) must be completed before I take yet another try at number two, this time, maybe I'll make it.

Since they are long time-craving RPGs thougth, I probably won't have time for them until next summer. Drat.

In other news, Google's got me all warm and fuzzy again. Google Talk (which apparently has the best sound quality of all VoIP-systems out there), not as complete as other VoIP/IM-applications, but it's been out 2 days in beta, so I recon there is more to come. And Google Desktop 2.0. I like it in my current situation, but won't probably use the sidebar (though it's filled with many cool things, and is not as occupying as you might think) when I get my own clean, swift and pure computer. The desktop gets kind of messy, you know. Buying that copmputer will also take place sometime next summer.

I kind of want the next summer to be here now.

Inga kommentarer: