2005/06/15

Never rest

Graduated last Friday. I so completely owns! I was also so completely drunk. From 8 in the morning to 2 in the following morning. Easily a personal record. And it was magnificently fun the whole day! I drowned in flowers. The next day however I got all depressed when I came to think of all the people I won't be meeting anymore. Then I logged into wow and I felt fine again :D The truth was that I wasn't entirely done with the school after all. I had to go back the following week to correct a mistake with my grades, which, when corrected, landed at a nifty 17,7 (where 20,0 is max). I'm all proud!

In other news I'm trying to get my drivers license. I think I'll make it. Next Tuesday we will know...
Now, off to tha grill parthay! (Or barbecue... or, you know, whatever...)

Inga kommentarer: