2005/06/18

Feed me!

It won't stop eating! And no, it's not a giant singing carnivorous plant, it's a completely adorable, small white baby... and it's all mine! I keep feeding it with everything I got, but it just keeps going... oh, how I love my dear little Poddie. 4 Gb of possibilities, and really comfortable ear phones too! But most of all... it's beautiful. Slick and slim with white details shining through the silver shell and a deep blue glowing display that lights up my darkest nights.

I know, it's easy to get all poetic about an iPod mini.

In other great news, it's no longer legal for the Swedish anitpiracybureau (still hacked site) to log IP numbers, which effectivly removes their foremost weapon against freedom and justice. A great day for the pirates of the north indeed!

Inga kommentarer: