2005/06/26

Mmmmm, candy!

lo everyone.

The title comes entirely from the fact that I'm chewing down on a whole package of M&Ms. And they're tasty!

This is the last post I will make as a civilian in almost a year. That's right, tomorrow is the day I join the military forces. If everything goes as planned (which it should now that I have my drivers license and all) I'll be serving as a medic. Which feels kind of cool to say in english :) Hopefully it won't be too hard on my less-than-strongest-in-the-world muscles. But meh, I'll live. I guess. The fact that the largets section of the informative booklet I got sent to me was abut the consequenses of death in service is not the most reassuring in the world.

Either way, it'll sure be an experience. I got together with some friends last night and played some games and poker and stuff... a couple of hours ago a guy called me and asked if I was coming tonight too. I'm not sure wether I should suspect anything... I actually wouldn't mind too much being abducted and brought to a place where alcohol is part of the main focus... But, you can only hope. Will probably be nice no matter what.

It came to my mind that I'll have a horrible time keeping up to date with stuff. Such as hte webcomics that update 5 times a week. And all the slashdot news... The weekends will be times of recap it seems.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

KABLAM...argh...MEDIC!

Jag kommer med stor sannolikhet att flytta till Kungälv till hösten. Inte så långt ifrån dina trakter med andra ord. Kom dock ihåg att i Norrland är allt som inte är längre än 20mil "inte så långt".