2006/01/08

This is the hour of DOOM!

I completely love that word. DOOM. Capital letters. Try saying it with as much power as you can, really exploding on the D, gathering strength to float on the OO and finally breathing out on the M. DOOOM! Hehe.

Unfortunately, this is actually the hour of DOOM. This is the last hour on my computer before I leave once more. Back to the cold and the very early mornings, the weapons and the heavy gear, the running and the push-upping. Back to the lack of sleep and good food, back to the snow and the mud.

Please, make these last three months go quickly. Very quickly. The graduation is within range.

However, there is one good side to it after all. Right now I'm checking the internets every day, or several times a day. Things seem to progress so very slowly. Like the site of the Pirate Party, that I mentioned, and also the whole organization around it. When I get back the next time, in three weeks, a lot of stuff is bound to have happened. And I'll be reading updated webcomics until my eyes bleed. I think I'm going to have to isolate myself that entire weekend in fact.

In other news I bought StarCraft. Teh ownage. I'm up for a mp match anytime. When I'm home that is.

Inga kommentarer: